Automated Progress Reports
- Before each meeting, get a progress report showing what’s outstanding, what is needed, and most importantly, who has the ball.
Automated Teams Performance
- See which sub-contractors / prime-contractors are hitting their deliverables and deadlines. Use this data to highlight top performers each week, and send them acknowledgments to promote continued good behavior.
- Request for Information, Submittal and Shop Drawings, and Change Requests have been automated to notify, track progress, identify who’s already responded and who’s late. No more finding emails and tracking down each sub/prime contractors documents.
- See one or all your projects on one timeline or individually.
- Find what needs your attention, what’s coming up, and who needs a little encouragement to stay on schedule.
- Have a two week look ahead for all projects or each project individually in one simple, straightforward dashboard.
- Identify troubled projects sooner to help avoid schedule slide.
- Includes events like Construction and Per-installation Meetings, Request for Information, Submittal and Shop Drawings, Changes and Modifications from the Design Team, Contractors Change Request, Change Orders, Warranties and Startup, and Operation and Maintenance items. Each automated to identify who is responsible to provide documents, and help collect required documents in one place, interlinked together, and always with the most current info.
“Turbo Tax” Like User Interface
- Simple Step by Step process ensures your sub/prime – contractors provide the right and necessary data to process Submittals, RFI, Change Orders, Pay Applications, and other Construction related documents.
- Once Change Orders are signed and completed quickly get and automate reports to your accounting and others to help expedite billing and payment application changes.
3rd – Party
- Data is collected and held by a non-bias third party to ensure transparency and data accuracy.
- Use this third party data to promote your services, and identify which of your team is doing exceptional work for your clients.
What Value / ROI do I get?
Having a project finish on budget and time brings the most value to all parties involved. Encouraging all parties to perform at a high level helps to ensure this. We anticipate this will cut your project administration time by a third, reducing the need for additional overhead and freeing your team up for higher-level tasks. This coupled with a performance-based culture that acknowledges and promotes top performers will help bring the entire industry to a new level.
Our easy-to-use file linking will enable users to track each item’s progression, reducing time for data retrieval, and figuring out who has the ball. These savings, along with reduced printing and shipping, will more than pay for the service fee for each project.