Why do we exist?
We believe accountable teams produce the most successful projects. We help create synergistic results to allow the Design, Construction, and Building Maintenance industries to reach higher success levels.
Designed for Owners, Contractors, Architects and Facility Managers.
What is Cavergence?
We provide software as a service that acts as an electronic assistant, highlights what is coming up, what’s falling behind, and performance metrics. We offer a connected place for all project documents to live and evolve throughout the project life cycle, even after final turnover.
What happens when two really accountable guys get together and start talking about their passion for the AEC industry? They invent Cavergence. Over the past decade, we have noticed that resources in the AEC and facilities management industries are becoming stained. These resources are also projected to continue on this path as fewer workers enter into these markets. It became obvious to us there was a growing problem inside the market and there had to be a better way to utilize the limited talents amongst the industries. After all, we could empathize with those best in class performers and knew the challenges they faced daily. Armed with this knowledge, we set out to create a system that would help streamline processes and promote and recognize those with high standards. Hence the birth of the first construction management software with accountability at its heart. Providing your team with data to identify problems, make better decisions, find better partners, and, most importantly, allow them to get back to what matters.
How do we accomplish this?
We create transformative and synergistic outcomes through a product that is intuitive to use, beautifully designed, and tracks accountability. The platform has been consciously designed for each user, giving them what they need to be change-makers for their organizations, improve their effectiveness and efficiency, and reduce rework. Freeing up our users to accomplish more.
What does our product do?
Our product houses all documents that you need, as well as keeps tabs on what items are required, which ones need review and who is responsible, and if any are overdue. The software is designed with mobility in mind, so you have access to all files, and so you can easily create, request, or add information on the fly. As an end-user, you will continue to have access to these files, so your team has the resources to make the right decisions and get ahead of maintenance items before they become a more significant issue.
Why are we different?
- We have implemented an accountability tracker into our system, to promote top performers and help managers spot where issues may arise to help projects keep on schedule.
- We allow our clients to have access to all their documents after project turnover. This will enable them to continue to use and adapt this information once the project is complete
- We have an intuitive interface that highlights the most essential information, ensures data validation, and develops easy to understand project performance reports.
- Our software allows for multiple contract types and project deliveries.
- Our system will eventually give all users a platform to measure their performance against the industry’s regional and national averages – giving them an unbiased marketing tool to promote themselves.