Operations and Maintenance
- Organize all the information provided during the construction process into an easy to find electronic format to give your facilities and IT personnel the power and knowledge to maintain and operate your building.
- Use quick QR codes to earmark e-manuals for maintenance instructions, and track reoccurring maintenance items and their completion using a simple interface to prevent premature or major failures from occurring.
- Open the system up to your occupants to report maintenance issues, track progress, and close the communication loop.
- Inform your Design Team when things fail or aren’t living up to expectations.
- Future build-outs will help you track and budget maintenance costs.
Automate Reports / Project Documents and Logs
- Get updates on team performance, anticipated cost changes, and progress/schedule of the project.
- See easy to understand reports to empower and inform your team on the progress of the construction.
Project Documents and Logs
- File linking from RFI to Change Order allows your team to see the change process and quickly put needed information at their fingertips.
3rd – Party
- Data is collected and held by a third party to ensure transparency and data accuracy.
- Track team performance through a non-bias 3rd party platform. Get updates on top performers and automate acknowledgments to show your design and construction team your appreciation.
- A future build-out will automate warranty notifications to the construction team for corrective measures.
What Value / ROI do I get?
Having a project finish on budget and time brings the most value to all parties involved. Encouraging all parties to perform at a high level helps to ensure this. Our easy to use interface will help your design and construction team stay on the same page, and allow them to track their own individual performance. Access to the documented information will help your team stay informed and be better prepared for turnover of the construction project. This coupled with a performance-based culture that acknowledges and promotes top performers will help bring the entire industry to a new level.
Our easy-to-use file linking will enable users to track each item’s progression, reducing time for data retrieval, and figuring out who has the ball. These savings, along with reduced printing and shipping, will more than pay for the service fee for each project.
Our Operation and Maintenance subscription plans will allow you, your facilities and IT team, and the construction and design team access to all documents even after completion. Allow them to have the latest changes and information to make informed modifications in the future. It also allows your facilities team to have the required information to perform and track maintenance items helping to reduce premature failures of your investment. Our simple to use platform will also help all your building users to quickly and easily identify maintenance issues before they become larger or more costly failures.